Foster City, CA
Product & Experience – Industrial Design
Zoox is looking for a talented 3D Artist/Designer who's passionate about working in the autonomous vehicle and product design space. You will work with a small, cross functional team to develop Zoox’s product designs, marketing and brand content. Our work environment is well suited for individuals who are self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, with a focus on teamwork and collaboration.
- Create, refine, and present 3D data and visuals for a wide array of presentations, trade shows, infographics, and brand content
- Support the Industrial Design, Product, Creative, and Brand/Marketing teams
- Work closely with cross-functional team members
- Experience in 3D within the film, television or gaming industries
- Extensive knowledge and experience using Blender 3D and the Cycles render engine
- Proficient in hard surface modeling, rendering, lighting, shading, and compositing
- Experience in texturing, animating, rigging, and video editing is desired
- Proactive team player
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.