Safety Analysis Platform Software Engineer
Foster City, CA
Software – Software
As a safety analysis platform software engineer, you will build tools and frameworks that support the development of the Zoox perception and planning software. You will work on a cross-functional team, collaborating with engineers from diverse backgrounds such as AI, robotics, planning, control, localization, computer vision, simulation, and automated testing. You’ll master new technologies while working on code, algorithms, and research in your area of expertise to create and refine key systems that move Zoox forward.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant subject such as Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering
- Competence in Python
- Experience with C/C++
- Strong mathematical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in probability and statistics
- Experience with simulation and testing frameworks
- Data Science or Machine Learning experience
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.