Foster City, CA
Information Technology – Network Services & Client Support
This position is responsible for Zoox’s network infrastructure for all enterprise and production-facing services. A successful candidate for this role will have strong project management/organization skills, the ability to context switch at a high level and provide excellent customer support to complement his/her technical skills. This individual will work with a team of developers and other infrastructure engineers to design, implement, and maintain Zoox’s global network.
- Maintain network availability
- Assist with the deployment of our enterprise and production network services
- Track carrier and hardware orders; maintain vendor relationships
- Track key metrics and log data for response and review
- Participate in a 24x7 oncall rotation
- 5+ years of experience in networking
- Strong understanding of routing and switching protocols
- In-depth experience with cloud providers such as AWS
- Experience with Palo Alto Network Firewalls, Aruba wireless infrastructure and other major networking hardware vendors
- Ability to analyze network packet traces
- Ability to create documentation for NPI’s, MOP’s and runbooks.
- Well-versed in Enterprise policies, guidelines, and standards
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting and programming languages such a PERL, or Python
- Experience with Optical Transport Networks is a plus
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.