Engineering Manager - Software QA
Menlo Park, CA
Engineering – Management
As our Software QA Engineering Manager, you will lead our QA organization which is responsible for the end-to-end QA of Zoox software across multiple platforms. As our developers build new features, you will help them build tests for their features and expose failure modes and bugs. Your team's tests will be run on every line of code that our developers produce giving them confidence that their code is ready to be run on our vehicles.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, math, or related field
- 5+ years of overall QA experience and 3+ years of management experience.
- Experience with scripting, automation, and test development
- Experience with continuous integration systems
- Fluency in Python and / or C / C++
- Experience creating automated tests
- You should love automating things
- Extensive experience with programming and backend systems
- Be a Linux guru
- Experience with performance / scalability testing, security testing, Test Driven Development
- Experience handling large data sets
- Experience with SQL
- Solid understanding of ROS
- Passion for autonomous robots
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.