Product Manager, Technical - Developer Infrastructure
Foster City, CA /
Software – Technical Product Management /
Zoox is building autonomous mobility from the ground up. As we scale and mature towards commercial service; our developers need reliable software infrastructure.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Developer infrastructure team. This team creates important products used by engineers across the organization; from experimentation platforms that help developers improve our code to powerful visualization software that help us understand what is happening around our robot.
- Steward a portfolio of Software products with thoughtfulness and user-focused planning.
- Grow your team’s understanding of user needs.
- Work closely with engineering and program managers, to refine and prioritize features.
- Curate the product roadmap.
- 3+ years of product management experience (8 years total)
- Curiosity, a desire to figure out how to make things better. Especially how people digest information.
- Experience leading with empathy. Affecting outcomes with influence instead of authority.
- A technical background, you can learn and understand Software development, and concepts such as data visualization, measures of efficiency and productivity.
- You have stewarded products through its lifecycle in a relevant space.
- You’ve worked with or delivered user-facing products for software development.
- You know how to thrive in a growing, complex organization.
- You know how to deconstruct complex ideas and concepts.
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary will range from $146,000 to $240,000. A sign-on bonus may be part of a compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.