Program Manager, Talent Events
Foster City, CA
People Experience – Talent Operations
Zoox is looking for a driven and detail-oriented Talent Campaign Manager to join our growing Talent Operations team. In this role, you will work to establish an effective recruiting initiatives program by developing strategy, driving innovation, and overseeing the selection, planning, and coordination of all external and internal Talent-related events for Zoox. You drive the selection and full execution of recruiting events, assemble cross-functional teams to execute on strategic projects, and work to ensure Zoox effectively connects with and engages its targeted audiences through these efforts.
The ideal candidate for this role is an expert multi-tasker with high energy and the ability to prioritize projects while maintaining high attention to detail. You must have the ability to work and collaborate on a fast-paced team and effectively juggle timelines and production schedules for multiple programs and events.
- Develop a recruiting campaign strategy that includes the identification and selection of engagement opportunities, event planning and execution, and measurement and documentation of program goals, objectives, and key results
- Manage the planning, production, design, and execution for all recruiting events and programs
- Work with cross-functional leads to establish core team and develop program vision, goals, and long-term plans for recruiting programs and projects
- Manage internal communications for projects including executive briefings, stakeholder assignment delegation, and tracking, prep meetings, etc.
- Drive internal communications planning and execution for web, email, and other relevant channels
- Attend and oversee events, providing onsite logistical and operational assistance, support and troubleshooting, and ensuring events run smoothly
- Lead comprehensive post-mortem process and deliver reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- 4+ years in event planning, program/project management, or related capacity
- Enthusiasm for developing strategic efforts meant to increase brand awareness and increase ROI for recruiting initiatives
- Experience taking ownership of cross-functional teams and tasks, ideally within a recruiting environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adept at navigating a fast-paced environment, adapting quickly to change and effectively prioritizing assigned tasks
- Proven research and analytical skills
- Ability to travel to any events produced
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.