Staff People Partner (HRBP)
Foster City, CA
People Experience – People Operations
The Staff People Partner (HRBP) role is a strategic partner to executive-level business leaders, driving the development of a strategy that is aligned with the organizational and people needs of their business unit. Responsible for execution of the people and culture strategy, operational plans, and roadmap for the business unit working in partnership with key stakeholders (Executive Team, Talent, L&D, and Legal). In addition, People Partners are responsible for driving HR functional excellence and process improvement and play an integral part in supporting the team and the organization as we define and roll out our People Programs (employee development, performance management, manager training, diversity and inclusion, etc.).
- Partner with and advise our most senior leaders on a people & culture strategy and decisions including team dynamic, design, development, and compensation
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop a strategy, and effectively execute change management for your business unit(s).
- Manage and facilitate development, coaching, and team building that support change and growth
- Assess employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Manage the strategy and programs that support employee happiness for your client groups driven by data from our employee engagement survey
- Leverage insights and data to inform and roll-out people programs
- 15+ years experience in a People / HRBP role or equivalent
- Demonstrated project management/change management skills
- Experience operating in a high-growth, fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving
- Good communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Experience scaling programs tailored for the different growth phases of a startup
- Experience working with Workday or other robust HRIS systems (and their processes)
- Navigating complex compensation packages that include equity (i.e RSUs)
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
A Final Note:You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.