Foster City, CA
Finance – Finance
This position is responsible for accurate and timely payroll processing for the company’s operations, assisting in month-end close activities and helping with benefits, under the guidance of the Payroll Manager.
- End-to-end payroll processing from data entries, timecard validations, to check distributions
- Point of contact for employees’ payroll questions and concerns
- Assistance with maintaining employee/payment records, timekeeping records, etc.
- Partner with People, Finance and other departments, as appropriate
- Year-end communication and reconciliations
- Assisting the Payroll Manager on payroll GL entries and the reconciliation of payroll transactions
- Responding to government inquiries including wage verification, garnishment orders, etc.
- Benefits audits in coordination with People/Benefits and 3rd party vendors
- Audit support for the Payroll Manager and Finance team
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- AA degree or higher
- Knowledge of payroll administration and related compliances
- Attention to detail and diligence are a must
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Workday experience plus
- International payroll experience
- Accounting or HR background
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
A Final Note: You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.