Product Manager, Fleet Management
Foster City, CA
Product & Experience – Product
Armed with a deep understanding of the Zoox mission you will work cross functionally to define how our fleet gets around cities. We are building the full vertical stack of autonomy, and we have to build fundamentally new processes and tools to enable our fleet to run efficiently.
You are responsible for defining the key performance for our Fleet Management in collaboration with our Software, Data, Operations and Business teams.
As the Fleet Management Product Manager you will be at the crossroads of design, data science, engineering, operations and business objectives to ensure Zoox is capable of efficiently managing our fleet.
- Deriving requirements from cross-functional stakeholders in our operations, data science, engineering, design and business teams
- Deliver roadmaps for the tools and processes necessary to efficiently move our fleet
- Driving a cross-functional team to set objectives and goals
- Ensuring that all members of cross-functional teams are executing against a coherent roadmap
- Monitor and measure tool and process usage, identify areas for improvement and prioritization across other areas within Zoox that effect fleet utilization
- Generating executive buy-in and regularly communicating the status of our fleet operations
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience delivering highly successful software products
- Experience working on a large scale fleet management product
- A proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- The ability to work with a data-focused team creating intricate fleet dispatch algorithms while navigating complex tradeoffs
- A solid technical background with hands-on experience in software development
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in the automotive industry or ride sharing space
- A can-do attitude and an ability to roll up your sleeves to step in whenever necessary
- Effective and clear communication skills
- An engineering or computer science degree
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.