Software System Integrity Engineer
Foster City, CA
Software – Software Systems Engineering
As a Software System Integrity Engineer, you will develop, maintain, and enforce the Systems Engineering processes for design, development, and validation of our driving software. You will work across engineering disciplines — machine learning, planning and control, firmware, hardware design, vehicle engineering — to analyze architectures, develop system requirements, and ensure their proper allocation, traceability, and verification in the final product. You will help define and develop the tooling to support these goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Science, Engineering, or related fields
- 1 year of Systems Engineering experience, ideally in aerospace / defense / medical devices or a similar safety-critical environment
- Experience in developing, managing, and decomposing requirements at all levels
- Competence in using a requirements management tool — e.g. Polarion, Doors, JAMA — for requirement management and documentation
- Excellent communication skills with a variety of technical audiences
- Experience with Polarion administration
- Experience with complex software and hardware architectures
- Practical software development experience
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.