Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Foster City, CA
Engineering – Software
At Zoox, you will collaborate with a team of world-class engineers with diverse backgrounds in areas such as AI, robotics, mechatronics, planning, control, localization, computer vision, rendering, simulation, distributed computing, design, and automated testing. You’ll master new technologies while working on code, algorithms, and research in your area of expertise to create and refine key systems and move Zoox forward.
Working at a startup gives you the chance to manifest your creativity and highly impact the final product.
- Masters or PhD degree in an engineering, math, or related field
- Fluency in C / C++
- Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
- Strong mathematics skills
- Experience with path planning
- Experience with computer vision
- Experience with GPU programming
- Experience with autonomous robots
- Experience handling large data sets
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.