Electrical Harness Engineer
Foster City, CA
Vehicle Development – Vehicle Systems Engineering
The Low Voltage Engineering team at Zoox is responsible for ensuring the communication between vehicles subsystems and sensors to allow our autonomous vehicles to operate in a safe and reliable manner. As a Harness Engineer, you will be working on a cross functional team to design and deliver one of the most sophisticated harnesses placed in a vehicle. We are looking for someone who can help us define what an autonomous vehicle can be and execute Zoox’s Vision.
- Design wiring harnesses using Catia V5/V6
- Work with system engineers to define each system’s low voltage requirements and endpoints
- Maintain device transmittals, 2D logical schematics and 3D harness routings
- Own the low voltage harnesses from design through production
- Work with wire harness suppliers to resolve technical issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Understanding of harness design and manufacturing processes
- Experience working within automotive products/fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and efficiently coordinate demands from diverse development teams.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.