Administrative Business Partner
Foster City, CA
People Experience – Administrative Office
Zoox is looking for a talented and driven administrative business partner to join our team. This role will support Directors and Senior Directors within the Software team. This is an ideal position for someone who works well under pressure, is a self-starter, and wants to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment. This role will require strong calendaring and prioritization skills, uncompromising attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests simultaneously. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders within the company are also critical aspects of this role. Most importantly, you must have a genuine passion for the Zoox mission.
- Hands-on meeting scheduling, coordination, and note taking
- Complete administrative tasks including domestic and international travel, expense reporting, calendar management, and meeting arrangements, etc.
- Project management, including inception, planning, tracking, and evaluation
- 2+ years of either administrative or executive assistant experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong organizational skills and appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team of diverse personalities and programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical computer skills including proficiency with Google for Business Suite, MS Office Suite, Keynote, and other Apple products
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Sensitivity to handling critical and confidential information
- Ability to learn quickly, ask questions, and be solution-oriented
- Previous exposure to company boards, public officials, and other senior-level stakeholders
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.