Foster City, CA
Finance – Finance
This person is responsible for activities related to the general ledger, month-end close, and annual financial audit. The successful candidate will be assertive, dedicated, trustworthy, detail oriented and customer focused with excellent communication skills. They must be able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude. This is a job for someone willing to take full ownership of their workload and interact with all levels of employees throughout the organization.
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP to meet our established month-end close schedule
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounts reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and prepare month-end fluxes
- Assist Controller with annual audit and periodic governmental filings
- Conduct regular general ledger maintenance
- Assist Controller on technical accounting research
- Assist with the ERP implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Possess a solid understanding of U.S. GAAP and internal controls processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude, team player and ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Microsoft Office suite and intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with large ERP (SAP is a plus)
- Big four accounting experience
- Active CPA license
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to
bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.