Foster City, CA /
Vehicle Development – Vehicle Integration Engineering /
At Zoox we have set the goal to provide our customers a premium ride experience when using our fully autonomous vehicles. You will work with a team of world-class engineers with diverse backgrounds such as robotics, control, and vehicle engineering, while leading the drivability performance development in providing feedback, based on test data analysis, direction to key system, system control engineers, simulation team, and other Vehicle Integration Attribute areas to assure an excellent vehicle drive quality.
- Support vehicle motion performance metrics and targets development and evaluation
- Lead vehicle motion vehicle testing, data collection and analysis
- Provide improvements to support performance metrics, verify using testing and simulation
- Support simulation development for the correlation between simulation and test
- Develop Validation plan with key stakeholders, and execute accordingly
- Masters degree in controls engineering, or related fields
- Extensive experience in vehicle level driveability development
- Strong analytical and testing skills
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.