Foster City, CA
Vehicle Development – Vehicle Integration Engineering
At Zoox we have set the goal to provide our customers a premium ride experience when using our fully autonomous vehicles. You will work with a team of world-class engineers with diverse backgrounds such as robotics, control, and vehicle engineering, while leading the drivability performance development in providing feedback, based on test data analysis, direction to key system, system control engineers, simulation team, and other Vehicle Integration Attribute areas to assure an excellent vehicle drive quality.
- Support vehicle motion performance metrics and targets development and evaluation
- Lead vehicle motion vehicle testing, data collection and analysis
- Provide improvements to support performance metrics, verify using testing and simulation
- Support simulation development for the correlation between simulation and test
- Develop Validation plan with key stakeholders, and execute accordingly
- Masters degree in controls engineering, or related fields
- Extensive experience in vehicle level driveability development
- Strong analytical and testing skills
Zoox is developing fully autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring the technology to market at scale. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.