Recruiter, Product and Design
Foster City, CA /
People Experience – Talent /
We are looking for a recruiter who will help us shape, build, and scale our organization. You will join a small G&A recruiting team and manage a diverse set of roles including Product, Marketing, and Design. You will be given ownership of the entire recruiting process including managing clients, qualifying requirements, sourcing, recruiting and closing world-class talent.
This position demands an uncommon balance of teamwork, creativity, and interpersonal skills. You will be expected to act as an ambassador of the brand and must have the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with emphasis on strong hiring manager partnership and effective candidate advocacy
- Source candidates, screen resumes, and evaluate candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making processes with interviewers, hiring managers, and company leadership
- Manage offer process, partnering with hiring managers, leadership, and HR teams
- Continuously and independently seek new ways to improve both the candidate experience and recruiting process
- 4+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience in a competitive industry (sourcing, screening, and closing candidates)
- 2+ years of experience specifically and successfully recruiting for creative teams
- Ability to effectively evaluate candidates for both behavioral fit and role competencies
- An aptitude for learning the intricacies of both a new industry and the teams you will support
- Proficiency sourcing with LinkedIn as well as alternative techniques
- Proven track record thriving in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Interest in the autonomous and electric vehicle industry
- Expertise in leveraging an ATS (we use Lever) to build metrics, sourcing strategies, and talent pipelines
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.