Foster City, CA
Operations – People & Talent
We are looking for a technical recruiter who will help us shape, build, and scale our organization. You will recruit for a diverse set of roles spanning artificial intelligence software (computer vision, 3D perception, localization & mapping), robotics, and vehicle engineering. You will be given ownership of the entire recruiting process including managing clients, qualifying requirements, sourcing, recruiting and closing world-class engineering talent.
This position demands an uncommon balance of teamwork, creativity, and interpersonal skills. You will be expected to act as an ambassador of the brand and must have the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with emphasis on strong hiring manager partnership and effective candidate advocacy
- Source candidates, screen resumes, and evaluate candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making processes with interviewers, hiring managers, and company leadership
- Manage offer process, partnering with hiring managers, leadership, and HR teams
- 3+ years of full life-cycle technical recruiting experience (sourcing, screening, and closing candidates)
- Ability to effectively evaluate technical aptitude and screen candidates for both technical and behavioral fit
- A basic/fundamental understanding of technical skill sets (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science etc.)
- Proficiency sourcing with LinkedIn as well as alternative techniques including cold calling, social media, targeted sourcing campaigns, networking events etc.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.