Foster City, CA
Finance – Finance
Responsible for accounting, reporting, and compliance. Partner with FP&A on financial planning and management reporting. Full P&L and Balance Sheet responsibility, variance analysis, payroll, month-end close, managerial reviews, and compliance. Ensures the company deploys its capital in the most efficient manner by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies, procedures and internal controls. Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting internal audits and by providing information to external auditors.
- Partner with other departments to establish, implement, review, modify, and enforce accounting, HR, and procurement processes, as well as critical controls supporting appropriate segregation of duties
- Manage and oversee accounting functions (including AP, Cost Accounting, Payroll) and relevant systems administration (i.e. Coupa Procure to Pay) for existing configuration/approval workflows
- Create standard cost (BOM, DL, etc.) in conjunction with Senior Cost Accounting Manager
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely mannerReview journal entries & Month End Balance Sheet ReconciliationsTreasury functions including managing banking relationships and corporate cash management
- Develop and compile weekly, monthly, and ad hoc analytical reports
- Develop and implement capital request processPartner with IT on ERP Implementation
- Develop automated GAAP reporting in Adaptive Insights/ERP Manage tax filings, working with outside tax preparation firm
- Manage annual external audit, working with outside audit firmDevelop internal audit procedures
- 10+ years of relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary business environment: R&D, Manufacturing Engineering, General Assembly
- SOX Compliance
- BS/MS Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- CPA, MBA, or related certification
- Both public company and startup experience
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.