Hardware Design Engineer
San Carlos, CA
Engineering – Hardware
As our hardware design engineer supporting sensor development, you will be writing firmware in support of our hardware organization. This team is responsible for the design and development of Zoox's sensor technology and compute platform.
At Zoox, you will collaborate with a team of world-class engineers with backgrounds in areas such as AI, robotics, mechatronics, and computer vision. You will learn new technologies while writing software that directly affects the real world. Working at Zoox gives you the chance to manifest your creativity and highly impact the final product.
- Develop firmware for high speed signal processing in System Verilog and Bluespec
- Work with electrical engineers and PCB designers to define the architecture of sensors
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical engineering, or related field
- Minimum of two year of professional or internship experience required
- Experience with digital logic design using HDL
- Experience with FPGA development tools
- Experience with image/signal processing
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.