Foster City, CA
People Experience – Administrative Office
This role supports our VP of Manufacturing. This is an ideal position for someone who works well under pressure, is a self-starter, and wants to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment. This role will require strong calendaring and prioritization skills, attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple requests simultaneously. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders within the company are also critical aspects of this role.
- Hands-on meeting scheduling, coordination, and note taking
- Complete administrative tasks including planning domestic and international travel, filing expense reports, calendar management, and handling meeting arrangements
- Project management as needed, including inception, planning, tracking, and evaluation
- Create and maintain project documentation system
- 3+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Extraordinary organizational skills and appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team
- Expert level written and verbal communication and technical computer skills including proficiency with the Google for Business Suite, MS Office Suite, Keynote, and other Apple products
- Fluency in Italian
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing or Industrial environment
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine-learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.