Menlo Park, CA
Engineering – Software
Manage the release process for safety critical autonomous vehicle software working in close coordination with the Product and Software teams. Responsible for entire process from the creation of release candidate builds to final release.
- Scheduling of vehicle, QA, engineering, and testing resources
- Tracking results of all required tests to successful resolution
- Generating official release versions and any required hot-fix versions including release notes communicated to required stakeholders
- Understanding of software version control systems.
- Basic knowledge of git and command line.
- Experience with github.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with CI build systems and ability to triage simple build breakages.
- Simple scripting experience in python.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.