Radar Integration Engineer
San Carlos, CA
Engineering – Integration
At Zoox, you’ll collaborate with a team of world-class engineers with diverse backgrounds in areas such as AI, robotics, machine learning, localization, computer vision, and simulation. You’ll master new technologies while working on code, algorithms, and research in your area of expertise to create and refine key systems and move Zoox forward.
Working at a startup gives you the chance to manifest your creativity and highly impact the final product. We are looking for individuals with experience in handling radar sensor data to join the 3D Perception team at Zoox and contribute to our sensor fusion architecture and algorithms. You will work on fusing the radar signal with the other sensor data modalities to obtain an accurate model of the environment that is necessary for Level 4 autonomy.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related degree
- Fluency in C / C++
- Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
- Experience leveraging radar data for perception tasks
- Experience in 3D object tracking, sensor fusion for ADAS, and self-driving tasks
- Computer vision experience
- Experience with autonomous robots
- Experience with GPU programming
- Experience handling large data sets
- Experience with OpenGL or QT Publications in your field
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.