Product Manager, App Experience
Foster City, CA
Product & Experience – Product
Armed with a deep understanding of the Zoox mission, you will work cross functionally to define how our rider experience will be built, with a focus on our apps. You are responsible for defining and building mobile apps for riders as well as in-vehicle rider display, which play a crucial role as the main communication medium with our riders throughout their journey.
As an App Experience Product Manager you will be at the crossroads of design, user research, engineering, operation, and business objectives to ensure Zoox develops amazing apps that elevate our riding experience.
- Defining product requirements for the mobile apps and in-vehicle rider display at different points of rider lifecycle as well as different stages of a ride
- Deriving requirements from cross-functional stakeholders to make sure the right set of information is communicated to riders at the right time
- Driving a cross-functional team to set objectives and goals
- Roadmap planning for the development, user testing and roll out of our app features
- Ensuring that all members of cross-functional teams are executing against a coherent roadmap
- Generating executive buy-in and regularly communicating the status of apps
- 5+ years experience delivering highly successful mobile app products on iOS & Android
- A proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience delivering user experience with real-world interaction
- A solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development
- Strong problem-solving skills
- You are extremely comfortable with data and can navigate complex tradeoffs
- Experience in the automotive industry or ride sharing space
- A can-do attitude and an ability to roll up your sleeves to step in whenever necessary
- Effective and clear communication skills
- An engineering or computer science degree
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.