San Francisco, CA
Operations – Field Operations
We are looking for a detail-oriented and process-minded person to administer the assets of our autonomous vehicle testing. This role organizes the complexities associated with testing requirements, resource allocation, and personnel qualifications into finished, comprehensive, and regularly maintained products. It requires developing and maintaining close working relationships with multiple operational, developmental, and management teams. This role also requires an adaptable, diligent, and positive attitude and a team-first /customer-oriented mindset.
- Must be available for the Swing Shift Monday to Friday; for this role 2pm - 10pm
- Must be willing to commute to Foster City and San Francisco
- Schedules all vehicle activity, including testing, demonstrations, repairs, maintenance, and services.
- Understands the testing criteria and needs of development teams and schedules vehicle activity accordingly
- Understands vehicle configurations and health and schedules vehicle activity accordingly
- Understands personnel qualifications and constraints and schedules vehicle activity accordingly
- Ensures that scheduling and test documentation before and after testing is accurate and complete
- Provides clear and constant communication to multiple teams regarding the status of vehicle activity
- Must be able to quickly assess and adapt in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with improving operations efficiency
- Experience coordinating amongst multiple teams and assets
- BA/BS in related field or 2+ years experience in similar roles
- Basic scripting knowledge
- Proficiency in Jira
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite, especially InDesign and Illustrator
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine-learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.