Software Engineer - TeleOps
Foster City, CA
Engineering – Software
As a software engineer on TeleOps, you’ll build telemetry and remote control systems for the first generation of autonomous vehicles. You'll work with with a variety of cutting edge network equipment and technologies to design and implement a robust data pipeline. Your work will be essential to making autonomous vehicles safe for human passengers.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluency in C++
- Middleware experience with RTPS systems such as DDS
- Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
- Masters degree in computer science or related degree
- Solid understanding of ROS
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.