Talent Operations Coordinator
Foster City, CA /
People Experience – Talent Operations /
Zoox is looking for a highly organized and ambitious recruiting Talent Operations Coordinator to join our Talent Operations team. This individual will partner with recruiters and hiring teams to coordinate a high volume of candidate interviews and ensure we provide an exceptional candidate experience from beginning to end.
- Partner with Zoox's team of recruiters to schedule candidate interviews (onsite, virtual, and phone) for both technical and non-technical roles
- Manage the onsite interview process to ensure we provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Work closely with recruiters and members of our People Operations team to refine existing functions and develop new programs to strengthen our hiring efforts
- Coordinate candidate travel and handle associated expenses as necessary
- Identify inefficiencies and areas for improvement in the interview process and implement appropriate solutions
- Other responsibilities related to Talent Operations as required on an ad-hoc basis
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize a variety of competing priorities effectively
- Self-directed and able to balance a high sense of urgency with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adept ability to navigate a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Drive to build rapport with both candidates and internal business partners
- Willingness to take ownership of cross-functional tasks within Talent Operations on an as-needed basis
- Experience working within an HR or recruiting organization
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.