Project Coordinator Intern
Foster City, CA
Manufacturing Operations – Prototyping
As a Project Coordinator Intern on our Prototyping team, you'll be working closely with our Project Manager, as well as representing the team while working cross-functionally with our partners across the company.
A successful intern in this role should be knowledgeable in engineering and fabrication, comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and have unswerving attention to detail. You should have experience with organization, optimization, and maintenance of tracking and reporting, and are comfortable coordinating and communicating with teams across the company. You should be familiar with Jira software, data analysis, and reporting techniques in order to for tracking and management of project deliverables.
- Within 1 year of graduation (no later than 2021 graduation date)
- Minimum of a 3.5 gpa
- At least one previous industry internship or co-op
- Able to commit to a minimum of a 12-week internship
- Professional and positive communication skills
- Ability to relocate to the Bay Area, California
- Interns at Zoox may not use any proprietary information they are working on as part of their thesis, any published work with their university, or to be distributed to anyone outside of Zoox.
- B.S. or M.S. in mechanical, manufacturing, or related engineering field
- Working towards an MBA or related management degree program
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Experience in a manufacturing or prototyping environment, with a strong emphasis on operations
- Proficiency in MS Office, Jira, and Confluence
- Proficiency in Python
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.