Foster City, CA
Operations – Base Operations
Reporting to the BaseOps manager, the Service Associate is responsible for supporting the readiness and cleanliness of vehicles, equipment, and the workplace. Additionally, to support AlphaOps with mission setup and mission support, as needed.
- Primary responsibility of supporting and optimizing AO/BO operations
- Secondary responsibility of assisting AO with testing
-Ensure the vehicles, equipment, and the workplace are clean and ready for use
-Provide logistical support to the movement and storage of vehicles and equipment
-Assist with paperwork and documentation related to vehicle readiness
-Work with outside suppliers to coordinate services
-Structured testing setup (cone courses, obstacles, etc)
-General testing support (traffic control, follow vehicle driving, etc)
- Technical trade school certificate or Associate Degree in automotive repair
- 2 - 4 years experience
- Clean / excellent driving record
- Reliable, self-starter, roll-up-the-sleeves work ethos
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deliverables
- Team player
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Experience/comfort with Mac OS
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.