Software Engineer, Radar
Menlo Park, CA
Engineering – Software
As a radar engineer on the 3D perception team, you will be responsible for our radar tracking systems using the most advanced automotive radar and phase array radar data. Apart from standalone radar tracking algorithms, you will work on fusing the radar signal with camera and lidar data evolving our perception system towards the performance necessary for full Level 4 autonomy. You will expand your expertise in 3D tracking algorithms, online estimation and filtering, object detection and deep learning.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related degree
- Fluency in C / C++
- Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
- Experience leveraging radar data for perception tasks
- Experience in 3D object tracking, sensor fusion for ADAS and self-driving tasks
- Computer vision experience
- Experience with autonomous robots
- Experience with GPU programming
- Experience handling large data sets
- Experience with OpenGL or QT
- Publications in your field
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.