Software Integration Testing Framework Intern
Foster City, CA /
Software – Software Architecture /
As an intern developing code for our integration testing framework, you'll be expanding a system that interacts with all elements of our cutting edge AI software stack as well as sensor and compute hardware. We are responsible for developing and supporting automated test frameworks focused on high-level system integration testing. Our team works across the software organization to guide teams in determining system requirements and developing testing methodologies.
We're looking for interns who have strong software engineering skills in Python and C++, and have experience with complex systems. Autonomous vehicles have some of the largest, most complex software ever shipped in a safety-critical environment, and you will be developing software and solving problems that have a significant impact on this effort.
If you're looking for a role where you get to work across the entire AI, sensor, and compute stacks for an autonomous vehicle, and you love building robust simulation and validation tools, this role is for you.
- Currently working towards a B.S., M.S., Ph.D. or advanced degree in a relevant engineering program and within 1 year of graduation. For undergraduates, we are accepting only juniors and seniors (graduating no later than 2021)
- Minimum of a 3.5 gpa (unofficial transcripts required)
- Able to commit to a minimum of a 12-week internship
- Professional and positive communication skills
- Ability to relocate to the Bay Area, California
- Interns at Zoox may not use any proprietary information they are working on as part of their thesis, any published work with their university, or to be distributed to anyone outside of Zoox.
- At least one previous industry internship or co-op
- Strong proficiency in Python and C++
- Ability to understand complex hardware/software systems
- Experience with Linux environments
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.