Software Engineer - Robot Data Platform
Foster City, CA
Engineering – Software
Build out the infrastructure and tools to manage Zoox's pipeline of vehicle data & telemetry. The pipeline is central to development workflows across all of Zoox software. End-to-end responsibility for capturing, validating, storing, querying, and serving robot data.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field), or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluency in C/C++, Python, Java, or Go
- Practical software development experience
- Master's/PhD in Computer Science (or related field)
- Experience with autonomous robots
- Experience with data engineering at scale
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.