Software Engineer - Data Platform
Foster City, CA /
Software – Software & Machine Learning Infrastructure /
Zoox is looking for a data platform software engineer to help build out the infrastructure and tools that manage our pipeline of vehicle data and telemetry. This pipeline is central to development workflows across all of our software. This role will have end-to-end responsibility for capturing, validating, storing, querying, and serving robot data.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or related field) or equivalent practical experience
- Fluency in C/C++, Python, Java, or Go
- Practical software development experience
- Master's/PhD in computer science (or related field)
- Experience with autonomous robots
- Experience with data engineering at scale
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.