Foster City, CA
Information Technology – Network Services & Client Support
Zoox’s IT Desktop Engineer is responsible for enabling the support of the user endpoint environment. Ranging from providing hardware recommendations to packaging and deploying software company wide, the role is multifaceted and ever-evolving. As the company brings new technologies online, the IT Desktop Engineer will be responsible for enabling the IT Client Services (Help Desk) team to support users as they adopt new applications and processes. In this role, the employee will be surrounded with exceptional peers and will be exposed to many challenging tasks with many opportunities to learn and grow.
- Experience with Endpoint Management platforms (LANDesk, SCCM, Jamf Suite or similar).
- Ensure Client Services (Help Desk) has the tooling they require to support our growing user base.
- Own and improve the endpoint imaging processes and technologies for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- Software Portal (application store) administration.
- Responsible for packaging applications to support Client Services.
- Operating system upgrades & patching.
- Perform reporting and develop metrics to promote the health of the environment.
- Senior-level experience as an IT Desktop Engineer or Helpdesk Lead.
- Capable Mac / Windows / Linux administrator with expertise in at least one OS.
- Multi-OS software packaging.
- A strong sense of shared responsibility and willingness to help others.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- LANDesk experience
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.