Senior Financial Analyst
Foster City, CA
Finance – Finance
The Zoox Finance team is responsible for managing all aspects of our business’s finances including formulation of financial statements, maintaining short and long-term financial models and outlooks, financial analysis of strategic initiatives, formulation of tools and processes to support decision making, and much more.
As a Financial Analyst, you will drive financial planning and forecasting processes, as well as provide direct analytical support to your functional area business partners and executives, including development of data-driven metrics and score-cards for various teams. In this regard, you should be willing and able to work through ambiguity, roll up your sleeves to understand the financial needs of your business partners, and utilize critical thinking and problem-solving skills to optimize capital utilization.
- Support forecasting, business planning and analysis for several key areas of the business including strategic alternative analyses, financial modeling, and applications of other financial tools to impact decision making and create actionable insights
- Partner with functional areas, including their executives, to develop strong analytical and reporting tools and processes, department level financial KPIs
- Support the Vehicle Development team with raising Purchase Requisitions(PRs) as needed
- Ad-hoc analysis in support of strategic initiatives
- BA/BS degree, ideally in a quantitative field, MBA preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in an FP&A or similarly analytical role such as consulting
- Demonstrated success in advanced financial modeling and analysis
- Experience in managing annual budgeting, rolling forecasting, capital budgeting, and long-term strategic planning
- Highly analytical, with proven ability to synthesize and analyze large amounts of data, develop insights and recommendations and transform them into easily understood and compelling presentations
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage multiple stakeholders to introduce new processes and deliver actionable insights
- Ability to develop strong, cross-functional working relationships across the finance team and the full Zoox business to improve processes and deliver actionable insights
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.