Software Engineer - Front-End Engineering
Foster City, CA
Engineering – Software
Build web application front-ends on top of core internal tools & infrastructure at Zoox - such as Robot Data Pipeline, Zoox Road Network, Compute Infrastructure and Machine Learning Infrastructure. These front-ends are central to the development of autonomous driving and transportation-as-a-service, provide tremendous leverage for Zoox, and require dedicated engineering support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field), or equivalent practical experience.
- Practical front-end software development experience
- Experience with autonomous robots
- Experience with mapping or transportation-as-a-service
- Experience with Webgl
- Experience with Vue or React
- Experience with wire-framing tools such as Sketch or Balsamiq
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.