Software Engineer - Robot DevOps
Menlo Park, CA
Engineering – Software
Build out the infrastructure and tools to manage deployment, management, and operation of software across Zoox vehicles.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field), or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluency in C/C++ or Python
- Practical software development experience
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Experience with Linux or embedded systems
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.