Foster City, CA
Operations – Information Technology
The IT team at Zoox is looking for an AV and Client Services Technician. This role will span multiple responsibilities across IT offering flexibility and variety in day-to-day activities. A strong candidate will have a background in client services and AV maintenance with the ability to troubleshoot conference room gear as well as common networking issues. The IT team is small but closely knit requiring candidates to be highly motivated and self-driven. This will be a challenging but extremely rewarding job.
- Manage, improve, and maintain all AV gear
- Act as point-of-contact for all AV related issues
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to efficiently communicate via email and chat
- Manage a fluctuating ticket queue, prioritize urgent tickets, and ensure tickets are addressed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related fields
- Interest or experience in AV maintenance, client services, and common troubleshooting techniques
- Strong interest in computers and AV equipment is required
- 2+ years experience working in an IT related field is preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.