Client Services Engineer
Foster City, CA
Operations – Information Technology
This position is responsible for Zoox’s network and security infrastructure for all enterprise and production facing services. A successful candidate for this role will have strong project management and organization skills to complement his/her technical skills. This individual will work with a team of developers and other infrastructure engineers to design, implement, and maintain Zoox’s global network.
- Support of all end-user technology in office
- Responsible for deployment and maintenance of conference room systems
- Responsible for installation, implementation, and upgrades of internal systems
- Ability to prioritize workload, queue, and other assignments; excellent in time management.
- User and device ordering, provisioning, and maintenance
- Work on client-side security projects to improve the security of maintained systems
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- 5 years of experience in a similar IT Support /Admin Role
- Windows OS (7, 8.1, 2008 Server, 2012 Server), Ubuntu, and strong Mac OSX trouble shooting experience
- Familiarity with VMware ESX, Vcenter, and HyperV and client level virtualization software like VMware Fusion or Parallels
- Proven skills with Google Apps products
- Support and maintain a Google Hangouts conference room systems
- Solid understanding of Palo Alto Networks VPN technologies and Client certificates
- Experience with Jira / Confluence or similar ticketing and wiki services
- Experience creating an working a KANBAN backlog
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory & LDAP account administration
- Able to administer and manage Mobile Device Management solutions
- Able to deploy system images using Ghost, DeployStudio, FOG, SCCM, or other
- Experience with creating custom MSI packages as well as Mac packages
- 1-2 years of Scripting experience (bash, python, batch, perl, etc.)
- Experience with Single Sign-On providers.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.