Product Manager, Robot Testing and Visualization Platform
Foster City, CA
Product & Experience – Management
Armed with a deep understanding of the Zoox mission, you will work cross functionally to define how our robot’s AI development and driving toolset should be built and scaled. We are building the full vertical stack of autonomy, and we have to build new fundamental tools in order to develop our robots effectively.
You are responsible for defining the key performance and satisfaction criteria for our platform of robot testing and visualization developer tools.
As the Robot Testing and Visualization Product Manager you will be at the crossroads of design, engineering, service, and business objectives to ensure Zoox is capable of developing our self driving technologies and test them.
- Deriving requirements from cross-functional stakeholders in our autonomous driving engineering teams and safety driver operations teams.
- Deliverables planning (roadmap) and UI design with our UX team.
- Driving a cross-functional team to set objectives and goals.
- Ensuring that all members of cross-functional team are executing against a coherent roadmap.
- Product requirements definition documentation for internal development and visualization platform.
- Monitor and measure tool usage, identify areas for improvement and prioritization across our tools development.
- Generating executive buy-in and regularly communicating the status of our your projects.
- 3+ years experience delivering highly successful software products
- You also have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- You have delivered a world class developer tool or platform
- A solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development
- Strong problem-solving skills
- You are extremely comfortable with data and can navigate complex tradeoffs
- You have a can-do attitude and can roll up your sleeves and step in whenever necessary
- You are an effective and charismatic communicator
- You have an engineering, computer science degree or have a technical background learned on the job
- Preferably you have worked in robotics, 3D visualization, or automotive previously
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.