Foster City, CA
Information Technology – Compute Infrastructure
- Building and maintaining the IT infrastructure platform to empower Zoox to build the future of mobility.
- You will be heavily involved in all phases of rolling out services, and designing systems that are robust and easy to maintain and operate.
- With your team, you will share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents.
- Zoox is a robotics company and our ethos of automation extends throughout the infrastructure components we build.
- Engineering degree, related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience with automation and infrastructure as code principles, using tools like Ansible, Terraform, or Salt effectively
- Experience coding in higher-level languages such as Python or C / C++
- Experience using software development lifecycle and tools
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of applications such as web servers, storage systems, databases
- Can extract and report useful performance or service metrics
- Experience with virtualization technologies & tools such as KVM, Docker, LXC
- Some experience with operating system and TCP/IP network fundamentals
- AWS, ECS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.