Foster City, CA
Vehicle Development – Program Management
The Project Manager position is part of the Vehicle Development Program Management Organization, and will have two primary functions. One, monitoring and tracking of deliverables and action items and two, support program planning and process implementation throughout the Product Lifecycle.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to help define the enterprise processes for a growing product development and production focused OEM organization. And, to grow into leadership roles along different career paths in Program, Engineering, and Production domains.
- Program Executing/Monitoring
- Monitor the level of completeness of team deliverables at respective milestones
- Evolve the milestone tracker
- Track progress, follow up with engineering teams on open actions
- Identify risk and recommend mitigation
- Report on program status
- Program Planning
- Support program planning activities - details of future milestones and their respective deliverables, organize team sprints, update timing charts, and set up reporting structures
- Support the program meetings and milestone meetings - set agendas, capture meeting minutes, and follow up on open action items
- Support the implementation of vehicle development processes, such as issue management and change control process
- Support organizational development activities
- Undergraduate degree (BA, BS) with some experience or advanced degree
- Automotive/engineering background required
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- MS Project skills of advantage
- PMP, CAPM, or similar project management certification of advantage
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.