Menlo Park, CA
Operations – Field Operations
The role of the vehicle operator is to adhere to the vehicle mission while driving through traditional traffic and road conditions that one may encounter. This may include public and private road courses. The driver must possess a great attention to detail, safety, and communication. This person should maintain an outstanding driving record and adhere to defensive driving practices and rules of the road.
- Drive 6-8 hours a day, 5 days a week with a priority on safety
- Review daily mission profile and execute as requested
- Monitor active software systems
- Document reports and provide to the team lead
- Interface with engineering during product and UI review
- Provide concise written and oral feedback to the engineering team
- BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent driving history and no criminal history
- Possess great attention to detail and feedback
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.