Project Coordinator (Technical Program Management) Internship/Co-op
Foster City, CA /
Advanced Hardware Engineering – Technical Program Management /
As a Project Coordinator Intern on our Prototyping team, you'll be working closely with our Project Manager, as well as representing the team while working cross-functionally with our partners across the company.
A successful intern in this role should be knowledgeable in engineering and fabrication, comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and have unswerving attention to detail. You should have experience with organization, optimization, and maintenance of tracking and reporting, and are comfortable coordinating and communicating with teams across the company. You should be familiar with Jira software, data analysis, and reporting techniques in order to for tracking and management of project deliverables.
- Candidate for/with an undergrad or graduate degree in engineering, or related technical field.
- Minimum of a 3.5 gpa
- At least one previous industry internship or co-op
- Able to commit to a 4 month internship/co-op
- Professional and positive communication skills
- Ability to relocate to the Bay Area, California
- Interns at Zoox may not use any proprietary information they are working on as part of their thesis, any published work with their university, or to be distributed to anyone outside of Zoox.
- Experience leading entrepreneurial efforts or outreach, while building relationships cross-functionally and/or externally.
- Demonstrated leadership, emotional intelligence and problem solving abilities, with a desire to be a force-multiplier across an engineering team
- Professional and proactive communication skills
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.