Foster City, CA
Manufacturing Operations – Logistics
As a Logistics Associate for manufacturing operations, you’ll be responsible for understanding and adhering to all warehouse processes, inventory accuracy improvements, building on best practices, and general operational checks and balances for our operations.
- All warehouse material flow processes to/from dock to production/shipping via all transport conveyance methods (forklift, on foot, etc)
- Use systems technology to input, retrieve inventory as well as parts data, and process material movements throughout the warehouse.
- Asses material needs for assigned production areas throughout the shift and pull materials using an information system to support the production schedule.
- Resolve inventory errors through physical and systemic identification in conjunction with warehouse tools
- Adhere to al warehouse safety standards PPE etc.
- General housekeeping of work area
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Degree or GED
- User level computer knowledge including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc)
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in order to successfully accomplish job duties on time.
- Ability to operate heavy warehouse equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to quickly problem solve and deliver on high pressure situations
- Posses a “get it done” attitude and a sense of urgency to resolve problems and tasks.
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine-learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.