SAP FICO Business Systems Analyst
Foster City, CA /
Finance – Finance /
Zoox is looking for a highly competent and experienced SAP S/4 HANA FICO candidate who has exceptional skills and experience working in the manufacturing industry with greenfield implementation. This person should have the ability to provide technical and process direction for complex SAP S/4 HANA issues, and can collaborate with the business end users and developers. Preference is for someone who has at least 10 years total information technology experience, 8 years of which are related to the SAP system, and at least 6 years of which are related to FI/CO modules.
This individual should be self-motivated, able to demonstrate a high level of initiative, assertiveness and versatility. We're looking for someone who has strong collaboration and communication skills for working with teams, analytical skills for designing processes inside and outside the systems, able to work independently, and follow through on all aspects of responsibilities, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Provide solutions, including how to leverage standard SAP S/4 HANA Finance functionality, and how to enable requirements while maximizing the ROI
- Demonstrates the ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements, and understands the long-term and short-term perspectives of an IT investment situation
- Master Data components including Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Bank Master, BOMs and Routings
- Extensive experience with FI/CO integration with other process modules, including Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM)
- Support finance business teams alongside other IT SAP staff
- Perform root cause analysis on persistent or major software & application related problems
- Dive into existing code to figure out how objects need to be enhanced. Proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 finance system issues
- Support and promote integration relationships between IT and business functions
- Provide accurate timelines for specific tasks assigned
- Provide end-user support especially during Month end close
- Working knowledge of configuration for FICO is a must
- Knowledge on S4 is a must including the new Finance structures and Account based COPA.
- At least 5 years of SAP HANA Experience and required 2 years SAP S/4 HANA experience
- At least 8 years hands-on functional CONFIGURATION experience with SAP FI & CO modules
- Experience with General Ledger, journal entries, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Fixed Assets
- Experience with Product Costing and Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Consolidations, BI Reporting, and FI-MM, FI-SD integrations
- Experience in working with interfaces with SAP
- Experience with SAP Ariba procurement (end to end procure to pay cycle)
- Knowledge of US GAAP principles/accounting concepts
- Experience in Business Objects reporting platform (WebI, dashboards, OLAP analysis)
- Experience with ABAP queries, CDS Views for Finance
- SAP Workflow experience is a plus
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.