Software Engineer - Infrastructure
Menlo Park, CA
Engineering – Software
At Zoox. you will be responsible for solving challenging distributed systems problems and scaling state of the art algorithms. You will be working with cutting edge hardware and pushing systems to their limits. Zoox is a robotics company, and our ethos of automation extends throughout the infrastructure components we build.
Working at a startup gives you the chance to manifest your creativity and highly impact the final product.
- Bachelors degree in an engineering, math, or related field
- Fluency in C / C++, or Python
- Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
- Strong mathematics skills
- Masters degree in computer science or related degree
- Experience handling large data sets
- Experience with web technologies (AWS, S3, EC2, SQL, HTML, JS, CSS)
- Solid understanding of ROS
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.