Foster City, CA
People Experience – Talent
We believe that just as the combustion engine took society from the age of the horse and carriage to the automobile, autonomous mobility technology will take us to the next era in transportation.
Our vision is to connect people and places in wonderful ways, while at the same time improving public safety and reducing harmful greenhouse gas emissions. Our goal is to imagine this future and build it today, for a safer and more sustainable tomorrow.
Recent feature on our new CEO, Aicha Evans: https://bloom.bg/2Hf3Jc0
Check out Zoox's approach to robotics and safety: https://zoox.com/safety/
We are looking for a technical recruiter who will help us shape, build, and scale our organization. You will recruit for a diverse set of roles spanning artificial intelligence software (computer vision, 3D perception, localization & mapping), robotics, and vehicle engineering. You will be given ownership of the entire recruiting process including managing clients, qualifying requirements, sourcing, recruiting and closing world-class engineering talent.
This position requires an uncommon balance of teamwork, dedication, and interpersonal skills. You will be expected to act as an ambassador of the brand and have the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment. Most importantly, you must have a genuine passion for the Zoox mission.
- You will manage the full-cycle recruiting process with an emphasis on strong hiring manager partnership and effective candidate advocacy
- You will source candidates, screen resumes, and evaluate candidates to determine fit
- You will facilitate interview and hiring decision-making processes with interviewers, hiring managers, and company leadership
- 3+ years of full cycle technical recruiting experience
- Ability to evaluate technical aptitude and screen candidates for both technical and behavioral fit
- Tech and industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant skills and companies within the industry
- Consultative and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Experience recruiting software or hardware positions
- Experience working for a recruiting agency
- Experience working directly with hiring managers and senior engineering leadership
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.