Foster City, CA
Operations – People & Talent
In this mission-critical role, you will be responsible for understanding and executing a hiring plan as part of Zoox’s Talent Team. The position demands an uncommon balance of teamwork, creativity, and interpersonal skills all driven by a passion for Zoox’s vision. You will be expected to act as an ambassador of the brand and must have the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment.
You will be challenged to create and to innovate. In addition to working closely with Zoox's founders and leadership team, you will drive development of recruiting plans, employ sourcing strategies and resources, and develop new, innovative recruiting ideas. This is a challenging but extremely rewarding role; However, it is not for everyone. You must have a genuine passion for technology and, more importantly, Zoox’s mission.
- Help us shape, build, and scale our organization through strategic and effective hiring processes
- Take ownership of the entire recruiting process including managing clients, qualifying requirements, sourcing, recruiting, and closing world-class engineering talent
- Effectively evaluate candidate skill-level based on hiring needs and client expectations
- Provide an efficient and personalized experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, including interview management, reference checks, and salary negotiations
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process
- 2+ years full life-cycle recruiting (sourcing, screening, and closing candidates)
- Communicate effectively with others in a productive and diverse environment
- Proficiency sourcing with LinkedIn as well as alternative techniques including cold calling, social media, targeted sourcing campaigns, networking events etc.
- Work ethic -- our recruiters carry a heavy workload and you will be expected to do the same
- Technically savvy, someone who can use Outlook, Word, Excel, Google Docs, etc.
- Ability to adapt and change direction quickly
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.