Software Engineer - Machine Learning Infrastructure
Foster City, CA
Engineering – Software
Build out the infrastructure & frameworks that enable Machine Learning at scale across the Artificial Intelligence teams at Zoox.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field), or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluency in C/C++, Python, Java, or Go
- Practical Software Development Experience
- Experience with TensorFlow or other Machine Learning frameworks
- Master's/PhD in Computer Science (or related field)
- Experience with autonomous robots
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.