Full Stack Engineer - Driving Tools
Foster City, CA /
Software – Rider, Vehicle, and Fleet Operations Software /
Zoox’s realtime in-vehicle visualization system is essential for the safe and effective use of our ever-growing fleet of autonomous robotaxis. As an engineer on our Driving Tools team, you will collaborate with some of the best and brightest robotics engineers in the world to provide web-based applications that make complex robotics systems accessible to our team of robot operators. If you are driven to build great products, 3D graphics and building tools that users love, this is the place for you!
- Develop full stack applications using modern web and C++ technologies.
- Collaborate with users of our software to define and iterate on great solutions to their product needs.
- Solve complex technical challenges to deliver consistently great performance in a large and constantly evolving application.
- Fluency with at least one modern JS framework: Vue, Angular, or React.
- Experience with TypeScript, HTML & CSS.
- Experience with C++.
- Well-rounded understanding of web technologies.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- User-centric approach to product development.
- Experience with a collaborative codebase: design reviews, documentation, performance monitoring, and maintenance.
- Experience with robotics systems.
- Experience with three.js, Babylon.js or another 3D rendering engine.
- Experience with OpenGL.
- Experience with networking.
- Experience with Linux.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.