Technical Product Manager - Operations Software
Foster City, CA
Product & Experience – Technical Product Management /
Zoox is building autonomous mobility from the ground up. Our Fleet operations are an integral part of building towards live service. Within it lies Base Operations and Mission Readiness, responsible for maintenance and repair of our robots.
An exciting time at Zoox, with heavy demand on our fleet of robots. Daily, these robots are deployed to conduct missions ranging from stability testing to running live routes. To ensure the fleet keeps functioning at peak performance; Technicians and Fleet Service Engineers rely on hardware and software products.
In this role, you will:
- Help build the tools Base Ops needs.
- Steward a software product line, curate its roadmap.
- Work closely with Experience, Engineering and Program managers, to refine and prioritize features and requirements.
- Help define metrics that measure the health and performance of these systems.
- 5+ years of product management experience (8 years total work experience)
- Curiosity, a desire to figure out how to make things better.
- Experience leading with empathy. Affecting outcomes with influence instead of authority.
- Direct experience with product lifecycle management, especially when products or features fail.
- A technical background, you can learn and understand Software development and concepts such as back-end systems, web apps, and APIs.
- You have stewarded products through its lifecycle in a relevant space.
- You have experience working with Operations and Maintenance teams.
- You have experience in process improvement methodologies.
- You know how to thrive in a growing, complex organization.
- You know how to deconstruct complex ideas and concepts.
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary will range from $146,000 to $240,000. A sign-on bonus may be part of a compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your assigned recruiter.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.