Build and Release Engineer
Menlo Park, CA
Engineering – Software
Develop and maintain continuous integration pipelines that support the rapid release of safety-critical software for autonomous vehicles.
Create infrastructure to understand and manage the software development process across the entire organization.
Deep dive to solve challenging systems integration problems.
- Strong understanding of git and version control fundamentals.
- Experience with existing CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Productive developer in Python.
- Knowledge of C++ build process.
NICE TO HAVE
- Deep C++ experience.
- Familiarity with Github or Github Enterprise
- Experience with Atlassian ecosystem (Jira/Bamboo)
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.