PLM Applications Support Engineer
Foster City, CA
Information Technology – Engineering Applications
This position is responsible for PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) development. This person should be able to perform configuration, customization and support CAD integrations to 3DExperience (3DX)/Enovia applications and assist customers with proper usage of 3DX PLM software.
- Develop new or enhanced methods and techniques to resolve problems.
- Develop software integrations between Enovia and existing database systems using Web Services, XML, and other related development tools.
- Develop Java Program Objects (JPOs) and Tcl/Tk scripts to implement triggers and cleanup existing migrated database information.
- Develop and document test procedures and assist with unit, integration, and regression testing activities.
- Execute testing that covers various use cases and scenarios with business unit processes.
- Comfortable working within cross functional teams, contributing to the overall planning of projects, recommending approaches, identifying resources, and developing timelines.
- Effectively communicate issues and alternative solutions. Takes initiative to achieve value added results and improve upon solutions offered.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents and problems within the Enovia PLM system.
- Perform system diagnostics, troubleshooting and ongoing day-to-day system maintenance.
- Provide end user support, training and mentoring.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, information systems, computer science or technology related field
- Working knowledge of CAD Systems like CATIA V6 and Solidworks.
- 8+ years of related experience.
- 4+ years of experience with Enovia applications, integrations of ERP, Solidworks, CATIA V6 to the 3DExperience platform, Java, JSP, Windows Server Administration
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, communication skills, and a willingness to work with teams and individuals.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.